![]() |
| Saying : When a girl thinks of her future with her boyfriend, it's normal. But when a boy thinks of his future with girlfriend, he's serious. |
Life hari ini/sekarang ni complicated. Stuck between student life and personal life. I do want happiness too like others.:( Aku, seorang manusia . Siapa kata lelaki tak ada perasaan en? Back to what i stated b4, aku seorang manusia. Aku tak lari dari melakukan kesilapan juga. Menyesal ,menyampah, benci ,fak-up dengan diri sendiri. Tak habis habis sakitkan hati orang. Aku.... bukan nak arahkan sesiapa or nak control anyone. Tapi, mungkin cara aku mcm mengawal hidup orang, and thats why they refuse to follow it sometime. Ive no right on them , But i do have right to state apa yg terbuku dlm hati ni en? I just want happiness and live like others. I do want them(others) succeed in attaining their happiness too for sure :( In life, social life, should be balance. One person shouldn't be giving, while the other is only taking. (Its all about give and take).
For godsake, im not ignoring anyone , im waiting to see if they'll make the effort once.
The only reason i wont let go of what making me sad is because they're the reason/only thing that made me happy.
I'm not perfect.I'm not perfect. I'm not perfect. and I'm not perfect.
I do make mistakes and i HURT people a lot. but when i say sorry i actually mean it. Sorry to whoever hurt bcz of my attitude, my word or my action. Tak de niat pun nak buat.
"The truth is , everyone is going to hurt you , You just got to find the ones worth suffering for".-Bob Marley
p/s : Lagu backgound ni tak boleh sedih lagi ke? -.-
NNA ily






No comments:
Post a Comment